Update time: 2023/09/13 15:58:04
This page describes how to manage your CommsEase account, including editing the basic information, changing passwords, phone number, email, and password.
Editing basic information
Log in to CommsEase console.
Click Account Management in the top-right corner.
Click the drop-down menu in the top-right corner and select Basic Info.
On the Basic Info page, you can view and edit your basic information, such as cell phone, email, and company name.
Edit and save the settings.
- Log in to CommsEase console.
- Click the drop-down menu in the upper-right corner and choose Basic Info.
- On the Basic Info page, click Edit to the right of the password.
- On the page that appears, get the verification code using the email or phone number you use to create the account.
- Enter a new password and make sure the new password meets the security requirement.
- Click the Confirm button to change the password.
Delete an account
Deleting an account is an irreversible operation. Once your account is deleted, all the data will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to access or restore the account.
By default, you cannot delete your account in the console. If you want to delete your account, submit a ticket or contact technical support.
If you have forgotten your password to your account, follow the steps below to reset the password.
- In the upper right corner of the login page, select Account Password Login.
- Below the Login button, click Forgot Password.
- Enter your registered phone number or email address for verification.
- You will receive a verification code or an email for verification.
- Enter the verification code or follow the link in the email to set a new password.
- Editing basic information
- Change passwords
- Delete an account
- Reset passwords