Update time: 2023/02/09 15:29:50
An Instant Messaging (IM) account is the unique identifier of a user in the IM system and can use various IM services in your application.
If you integrate CommsEase IM with your app, you must register IM accounts and associate them with your app accounts. You can register multiple IM accounts based on your business needs for the account system of your app.
Sign up a CommsEase IM account for the following scenarios:
- If you have specific business requirements, you can register an IM account using the server API. For more information, see Register a CommsEase IM account.
- To use IM for a quick test, create an account in the CommsEase console. For more information, see the information below.
- IM is provided with IM Free and IM Pro. - The maximum number of accounts for the free tier is 100.
- You can create and manage accounts in the CommsEase console or by calling the corresponding server API for IM Free.
- You can only create accounts by calling the server API for IM Pro.
- To protect the privacy and security of business accounts, it is necessary to distinguish between test accounts and business accounts. The accounts registered using the server API will not appear in the account list in the CommsEase console.
- After successfully registering an account using the server API, CommsEase will return
token. You must manage the
tokencredentials on the application server.
This topic describes how to create a test account in the CommsEase console.
A project has been created in the CommsEase console. For more information, see Create an application.
Sign up an IM account
Log on to the CommsEase console.
Click the specified application name in the left navigation pane to enter the details page of the application.
In the Product Management section, click Account Management.
On the test page, click New Account.
After filling in account, nickname, and password, click OK.
The IM account information created in the CommsEase console corresponds to the account information created on the server.
- (Optional) For the created test accounts, you can edit the nickname, reset the password, and disable operations in the CommsEase console.
- Sign up an IM account